I am Teresa de Castro, the leading analyst of Inside Dreams, a boutique online practice providing dream therapy, that is, dreamwork for personal growth and healing. I work over the phone (if you live in Australia) and over the Internet, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, or any other video-conference platform if you live elsewhere.
What I Do.
- Inside Dreams focuses on dream analysis for personal growth and healing.
- Our intention is to help dreamers expand their waking life consciousness by facilitating the communication between the conscious and unconscious mind.
- I work with people from all religious and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations and nationalities. All I expect from you is to come to dream analysis with a healthy level of openness, tolerance, and respect.
- Each person comes to dream analysis for different reasons, and with different expectations, and has different issues of concern. Therefore, I tailor my services to each client.
- I’m bilingual. If you wish I can do the sessions in Spanish.
I Don’t Do.
- Inside Dreams doesn’t offer dream psychic readings or clinical analysis of dreams. People who are experiencing trauma should seek the support of a mental health professional.
- My focus is only on dream analysis. As a result, I don’t do teaching, meditation, yoga, counselling, or psychoanalysis at this stage.
- You have to be over 18y.o.a. to work with me.
- Sessions in person are not part of the service.
- I don’t analyse dreams on email because it defeats the purpose of having the dreamer as an active participant of the exploration, not as a passive recipient of information.
- If you want to develop your lucid capabilities or focus on specific issues related to lucid dreaming, other people will be a better fit for you.
Is Dream Therapy for You?
Dreamwork is not for everyone, it’s for those who sign up for the journey. Nobody can force you to explore yourself. Personal transformation, growth, and healing are something that you seek, are ready to do, and nothing that can be funnel-fed to you.
Part of the experience is being open to the practitioner’s guidance and remarks, but also to the analyst challenging your personal myth, narrative and story. You have to be ready to the analyst witnessing those tender, tough, ‘ugly’, and insecure parts of yourself that dreams bring up to the surface, and that always takes courage and vulnerability.
If you don’t want to grow as a person or don’t believe that this can be achieved through dream analysis, that’s fine. If that’s the case, this service is not for you.
What are your expectations and intention about dream analysis? Are you seeking dreamwork for specific purposes? The answer to these questions will eventually decide whether we are to work together or not.
Those Naturally Prone to Dream Analysis.
- People who dream regularly and tend to their dreams are natural seekers; thus, they’ve already established communication with their unconscious.
- Introverts, as they have a natural predisposition towards self-exploration and towards understanding how things work.
- Those individuals who have a passion for Jungian-derived alternative therapies.
People who Benefit from Dreamwork.
Everyone! Dreamwork is a path to wellbeing. Truth be told, the analysis of one or two dreams will not produce growth. However, if you have single, sporadic, intriguing, or recurrent dreams, you will benefit from dream analysis.
It will be my pleasure to guide you during your dream exploration. I’m here for you if what I’ve said resonates with you. If you are ready to start the adventure, go HERE.